+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: How to remove the color?

Neuer Benutzer

How to remove the color?

Hi,

I am new to YAML, should I need to amend the YAML css file to remove the default color? for example, I want the header tag to be yellow color.

Thank you for yuor help~~

YAML Developer Avatar von djesse
    Take a look at the provided demo layouts. That should illustrate how we recommend to use the framework. But of cource the choice is completely up to you.

Best regards
    Dirk
    Keine Supportanfragen per PN, Fragen bitte nur im Forum stellen!
    • "Yet Another Multicolumn Layout" ist ein modulares CSS Framework zur Erstellung wirklich flexibler, zugänglicher und responsiver Websites.
    • "Thinkin' Tags" Rapid Prototyping on a production-ready code basis with YAML 4
    • "YAML Builder" A tool for visual layout development of YAML based CSS layouts.
    • "YAML Debug" an assistive code diagnostic tool for web developers.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello djesse, I'm not sure if I must open a new question for this, because is very similar. In my case, I want to override the default YAML colors, let's say, my "customer wants all the pages with blue background and white text".
    I have seen 4 demo layouts (shown here: http://www.yaml.de/docs/index.html#yaml-quickstart) and all of these just use the deafult colors.
    Of course I could define my own css classes and use it, but I'm curious about if YAML framework provides a more appropiate way
    Thank you

Neuer Benutzer
    Adding some more to the previous newbie question... how do I override/change, for example, the background color (now its a very dark gray) of:
    <nav id="navIntegration"><div class="ym-hlist">...</div></nav>

Thank you

Neuer Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von zameb Beitrag anzeigen
    Adding some more to the previous newbie question... how do I override/change, for example, the background color (now its a very dark gray) of:
    <nav id="navIntegration"><div class="ym-hlist">...</div></nav>

Thank you
    Hello, the first of my comments on this thread was swallowed. I don't think I wrote some that needed to be moderated, instead of that, I know my first comment will never get an answer.

About the "provided demo", would be very nice to have a link to that "provided demo" stuff, just to be sure if those "provided demo" is the same "provided demo" that I have found.

Maybe I'm too newbie. Thank you anyways and goodbye

+ Antworten

Lesezeichen