+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Conflict between YAML and FaLang

Neuer Benutzer

Conflict between YAML and FaLang

Till now, JoomFish has not been made compatible to Joomla 2.5. For this reason I have decided to realize the multilingualism of my web site with FaLang.
    The problem: With FaLang the menus cannot be translated. Therefore frozen menu items are the reason from a users view. The translated menus cannot be saved.
    Stéphane Bouey, the developer of FaLang, has identified a conflict between YAML and FaLang as the reason for this problem. He wrote: « Le problème c'est que votre template n'est pas compatible à cause des menus » (The problem is that your template is not compatible because of the menus).
    Stéphane is willing to make compatible FaLang to YAML. It has met two problems. He write: « I tried a lot this morning but I have still problems. There are 2 problems: (1) in FaLang the forms don't have IDs in the translation page (this can be solved); (2) the second is that the JYAML.currentFormView is null and must be item, I don't know how to make the initialisation » ... and further ... « You can write to the JYAML team , they can probably help me. Because it's a problem with all this template. »

Hello,
    haven't seen your post here, sorry. I had read your letter of this problem.

Here is a Fix:
    http://development.hieblmedia.net/pr...1292cdacb04fa8

Download and overwrite the two files from the link and test it.

Greetings
    Reinhard
    :: JYAML :: HieblMedia :: Twitter ::
    Zufrieden mit meinem Support? Ich lasse mich gerne überraschen - Meine Wunschliste / oder Spende.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello,

Problem solved! Many thanks.

Greetings
    Rudolf

Gesperrt
    thank you my itratos i am very happy with you

+ Antworten

Stichworte

Lesezeichen