+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: 3Col Standard Displaying Too Large in IE 6, 7, & 8

Neuer Benutzer

Frage 3Col Standard Displaying Too Large in IE 6, 7, & 8

Our site is using the layout_3col_standard base for its layout. When the website (http://the-spark.net/) is loaded on any version of Internet Explorer before 9 (6, 7, & 8), the page is way too big to be usable.

I have not been able to see this problem with my own eyes, but other users have reported it. I have a machine with IE 7 and do not see the problem. I do, however, see the problem when I use http://browserling.com/ and view IE 6, 7, & 8, and what it is showing matches what was reported by users.

I have no idea what to try next to fix this problem. I upgraded to the latest version from YAML (3.2.1 -> 3.3.1), but that didn't change anything. I tried changing the font from a percentage to an absolute number, as I'd seen that reported for similar problems elsewhere with the same browser set, but it doesn't fix it (I've changed it back). I've scoured through the changes we've made from the example files, and none of them indicate to me anything else obvious to try to change. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

YAML Developer Avatar von djesse
    Hi,

I can't see any problem in IE, so there's no need to change of fix anything. If you get bug reports, ask at least for a screenshot.

Dirk
    Keine Supportanfragen per PN, Fragen bitte nur im Forum stellen!
    • "Yet Another Multicolumn Layout" ist ein modulares CSS Framework zur Erstellung wirklich flexibler, zugänglicher und responsiver Websites.
    • "Thinkin' Tags" Rapid Prototyping on a production-ready code basis with YAML 4
    • "YAML Builder" A tool for visual layout development of YAML based CSS layouts.
    • "YAML Debug" an assistive code diagnostic tool for web developers.

+ Antworten

Stichworte

Lesezeichen